Bubbles and Bows | Pet Grooming, Dog & Pet Boarding, & Dog Training Grand Rapids, MN
Welcome to Bubbles & Bows Pet Services, Inc. The place where you really would like to have a dog's life...
Here at Bubbles & Bows we offer several pet services all under one roof for you convenience. Whether it is staying in our deluxe dog boarding accommodations or spending the day at our full service pet grooming salon, we guarantee your pet will feel pampered the entire stay. We understand you pet is more than just a pet. They are an important member of your family. We take pride in our work and we guarantee your pet will be pampered while they enjoy any of our pet services.
Bubbles and Bows offers quality pet boarding, and dog obedience training in Grand Rapids, MN. Your pet will receive a lot of love and attention in a home away from home like atmosphere. You will also see cute dogs sitting on the couch - making themselves "at home".
After graduating from the Cutting Edge Professional Pet Grooming School in Minneapolis, MN in 1995, Toni started Bubbles and Bows Pet Grooming in Howard Lake, MN, moving the business to her home town of Grand Rapids in August of 2001. In September 2008 she expanded her business and moved to their current location just south of the Wal-Mart off of Hwy 169 on S. Pit Road. Along with professional grooming services, they now provide a premier pet boarding facility and obedience training center. Bubbles and Bows has five professional groomers on staff for all your pet's grooming needs.
We love our pets. At Bubbles and Bows your pets will receive the pampering they need and deserve!
Learn More About Bubbles and Bows:
• Boarding - comfort suite, deluxe suite, executive suite, cat condo
• Plenty of exercise for your pet
• Multiple potty breaks throughout the day
• Fresh water at all times
• Nap time
• Administer medication at no extra charge
• We will accommodate any special needs your pet has
• You can reach us 24/7 by phone
• Grooming / bathing on day of pick-up at your request
• (grooming rates apply)
• Puppy socialization
• Basic class - 8 weeks class for dogs 6 months old and up, introduces and/or improves the basics such as heel, sit, down, off, leave it, come, and stay, provides solutions to common behavior problems
• Intermediate class - for owner and dogs who have completed the basic class requirements
We require proof of current vaccinations for rabies, distemper, and bordetella (kennel cough).
Business Type: Exercising, Feeding and Sitting
Business Type: Grooming and Washing
Business Type: Training